Friday, February 25, 2011
Favorite Photo Friday
If you scan through my gallery of family photos you will find this one. It's one of my very favorites, and here is why... this is my sister and this photo sums up her life right now. Her life is wild and crazy and full of more love than anyone can imagine. She is busier than just about anybody I know, and yet she always manages to look gorgeous. She will tell you that she didn't get any talent in the family, but she is wrong. She has the talent to nurture not only her own family, but anyone who steps into her path. She is really funny, and says it like it is. She will keep a secret, even if she really doesn't want to. She is really smart, and the first person I go to whenever I have a medical question. She is beautiful in every way, but I really don't have to tell you that, you can see it in the picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment